I somewhat fall into the same category. I shave off my pubic hair pretty much every two months and I’ve done so for years. I don’t really know when it started. I’m sort of ‘forced’ to remove it because it starts to itch when it grows long. But lately, I haven’t shaved for a few months and luckily and there hasn’t been any itching. I want to keep it that way and ‘train my body’ to accept it.
So what are the benefits of shaving off my pubic hair? In my case, removing my pubes makes my dick appear bigger. It makes me feel and look ‘clean and well groomed’. But apart from that, it does nothing else for me.
So what exactly is the purpose of pubic hair?
• provides a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury.
• it protects from certain bacteria.
• it emits an attractive scent that women (and men) find irresistible.
• It keeps the privates warm. Removing it will irritate the skin. Some people even get boils (them big ‘pimples’). It helps significantly to protect your pubic regions from several forms of infections, rashes and even acne.
• freshly shaved pubic areas are more vulnerable to herpes infections due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to viruses carried by mouth or genitals.
So, you see, the positives of pubic hair far outweigh the negatives. It’s not just any kind of hair. It’s special and you NEED it. Think twice before you remove it, particularly if you are sexually active.